We are now stocking NORTON® A275OP stick-on sanding discs. We currently are offering them in 5″ discs in 80-800 grit.
What makes high-performance Norton A275OP deliver? A sharp, heat-treated, P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive coupled with an anti-loading agent, bonded to a tough, tear resistant latex/paper backing. The result? A high-quality, high-performance, long lasting sandpaper that produces a quick, cool cut without loading.
- Strip paint, blend a finish or sand away surface defects with this A275OP medium grit paper PSA disc roll. Its premium P-graded aluminum oxide abrasive is heat-treated and toughened to deliver a fast cut rate, consistent finish and long life. The B-weight latex-saturated backing increases tear strength by 50 to 60 percent over similar products, without sacrificing the flexibility of the pad. Water-based, non-pigmented stearate No-Fil coating and an open coat provide heavy-duty load resistance and prevent color transfer, which is ideal for work on car panels. The pressure sensitive adhesive lets you quickly apply or switch this paper PSA roll. Premium heat-treated grain delivers a longer life and a faster cut rate
- FEPA P-Graded grain achieves a more consistent, uniform scratch pattern
- Premium B-Weight latex reinforced paper backing improves performance with greater flexibility
- Waterbased stearate No-Fil improves load resistance and extends cut life
- Superior bond system optimizes grain adhesion and extends cut life
- NORTON® A275OP AO Stick-On Sanding Disc Roll, 5″, PSA, 80-800 Grit, Without Holes
- 100 Discs per roll | 6 rolls per case